This webform is the best way to enter in our project management systems. You will need 3' to send us the key information.
If you work with OA Brand, Network and Methodology, you know that OA will charge 10%. If OA is producing the project with you, you will have to share the remaining 90% fees with the colleagues that you will choose inside of our network.
In our PROJECT CENTER we apply one simple rule:
OA Management fee: 10%
Deal Sourcer: 10%
Project Leader: 10%
Production team shares the 70% remaining fees
Taking in account that as a consultant you can collect Deal Sourcer fee (10%) + Project leader fee (10%) + Part or all production fees (70%), depending of your autonomy and commitment in the project.
This fees waterfall is decided before we sign any mandate or contract with the customers